Monday, April 14, 2008

Motivational Songs

Here is some songs that i would like to share with everyone that truly inspire me during tournament. Remember i sang this song while playing. So here it goes~!



1. I Believe I Can Fly - R.Kelly


One of the song that has truly inspire many people. The lyrics are so touching and deep. It always keep my spirit high.








2. Fikirkan Boleh - Malaysia singer


One of the local oldies which i really like! I always remember this song and i always sing it no matter where i am and what i do. It is true that if you think you can do it, you can do it!










3. Standing In The Eyes Of The World - Infinatez originally sang by Ella.



The 1998 Commonwealth song! One of my favourite. I'll sing the song everytime im on the podium. It just touch me. The song is about hardwork and never give up attitude that will result in getting success.










4. Remember The Name - Fort Minor



Man this song is hot! I like the song, i like the video, i like everything about yo dawg! Haha well i dont really know how to rap but i just sang the parts which inspired me only. Anyway enjoy the clip!













I hope you guys would be motivated and enjoy with some of my choices. Please do share with me your choice of songs as well. It would be great to exchange a lot of thing with all of you. ^^

No comments: